Thursday 11 August 2011

bad hair day much !

assalamualaikum wbt folks .


haven't been updating this lately . hahaha ,. i'm sorry :)

just a short post today .. it's about my new hair cut -.- *gahhh ~!


my previous hair cut was **WOW .! simple yet it's layered perfectly . so last Sunday ,. i wanted to trim it a little . just to get rid of my dyed hair slowly ~

no wonder it's cheap i assumed after he styled my hair awfully . 

perghhh ~! dia layer rambut i serious geram gilaaaa i tengok ouhhh ! feels like bitch slapping him *twice !


but i'm fasting aite ? so ,. sabar je lahhh . *haishhh .

one good thing is that my hair grows quite fast so i don't have to worry about getting it fix soon .

moral of the story ,. don't change your hairstylist once you're used with em ;)

p/s : hair ,. grow fast please :3

THE END 

-mumu-


No comments:

Post a Comment